Our night tours
If you pick this tour, you will be able to enjoy Paris without traffic (hard to believe, right? And yet it's true!). It is an amazing light show that many travelers miss because they are often tired after a long day walking and visiting Paris and its museums. Just hop on board, take a glass of Champagne, and relax, you're about to witness Paris' most iconic sites with the City's incredible lights: The Eiffel Tower and its sparkles, The Arc de Triomphe, The Champs Elysées, Place Vendôme, The Opera, The Sacré Coeur and Moulin Rouge, breathtaking bridges such as Pont Alexandre III or Pont Neuf, the list in almost endless...It is our most popular tour. Try it and you will understand why...
- you need to wait until 9pm or 9.30pm to make sure traffic has settled down
- during the summer, especially in June & July, the sun sets really late and you need to wait until 10pm before the lights are on
- you need a three hour tour if you wish to enjoy all the sights
This tour clearly has Woody Allen’s “Midnight in Paris” vibe. We will skip Paris’ iconic sites such as the Eiffel tower, the Arc, or Place de la Concorde, and will focus on the Left Bank and Montmartre. The idea is to drive around Paris’ old narrow streets with this romantic glare from the tiny lamp posts, wander in Saint Germain, drive along the Seine river, and climb up the hill of Montmartre with its steep charming cobbled streets. Add a bottle of Champagne on top of that and you got yourself a perfect honeymoon treat.
in order to fully enjoy the romance, we think it’s better to avoid doing this tour on Friday evenings and Saturday evenings because there are more people in the streets. But that’s just to make it perfect 😉
We can pick you up from a restaurant at 9pm or 9.30pm to make sure traffic is smooth
Get ready for an amazing light show! The Christmas lights & decorations are usually on display from mid-November to early January. The “common” night tour we do all year long is already stunning but if you add the Christmas lights, you will treat yourself with a magical light show. Don’t forget your camera!
Our day tours
This is your first or second time in Paris? You feel overwhelmed by the number of sites, the density of the city, you don't really know where to start? How about starting your journey with a local in his French vintage convertible car so that he can explain to you how the city is laid out, where are the famous areas, and give you tips for the rest of your stay? Come and enjoy Paris' most famous monuments, squares, bridges, all these iconic sites that made Paris.
- warning, day tours in these areas can be very tricky traffic wise. Ideal time slots are Saturday morning and Sunday morning, the earlier the better. On weekdays, the best time frame is 9.30am-3.30pm, slightly better in the morning.
Welcome to the Historical heart of Paris. Come and witness Paris’ oldest buildings, bridges, river banks, universities, book stores and its legendary neighborhoods:
- Saint Germain, the unmissable! The heart of Paris' Left bank with its landmarks (famous cafés, brasseries & restaurants), its old church (oldest in Paris!), narrow streets, antique stores, bookstores, art galleries...
- The Latin Quarter, the original! Come and witness Paris' History with the old Roman baths and amphitheater, its famous Luxembourg gardens, the Sorbonne University, the Pantheon, prestigious schools...
- Paris' islands! Yes you heard me, Paris is proud to have two natural islands in the heart of the city. The île de la Cité and île Saint-Louis have numerous old stone bridges among which the unmissable Pont Neuf, oldest bridge in Paris, but also Notre Dame obviously, magnificent Place Dauphine, quirky narrow streets, old buildings...
- Le Marais, the all-in-one area! It is a mix of Historical areas such as Saint Paul's village with its hidden courtyards and its stone wall, but you will also find the Jewish quarters, the gay area, its trendy bars & clubs, the stunning Place des Vosges and its arcades (oldest square of Paris), art galleries, trendy clothes...Le Marais has it all!
This tour is for those who are more than familiar with Paris' iconic sites and legendary areas. You have obviously seen most major sites, have walked hours in areas such as Saint Germain, le Marais and Montmartre and you are wondering what more Paris has to offer? Let's show you different areas, where there are hardly other toursits, and you’ll experience a whole other Paris.
- East Paris: Come and enjoy Canal Saint Martin and its lively banks, its young and artsy areas, Buttes Chaumont's park and its rural neighborhood, Belleville and its overview and why not end this tour at Père Lachaise cemetery to finish with a nice walk in a very quiet but yet steep part of Paris?
- South Paris and its quiet old “villages” such as la Butte aux Cailles, huge street art murals, flowery places like la Cité florale, la Cité universitaire Internationale, Montsouris' park and its surroundings, Port Royal and its unaffordable real estate, Denfert Rochereau square with its lion and The catacombs...creepy but funny way to end this tour?
- each of these two areas needs about an hour
- you need three hours to see both areas in the same tour (they are not close to one another)
- East Paris can be combined with Le Marais
- South Paris can be combined with the Latin Quarter
- Ideal timeslot to avoid traffic clearly is Saturday morning and Sunday morning, the earlier the better
- on weekdays, it's best to do the tour in the 9.30am-3.30pm time frame
You are a group of 4 passengers or more? Let’s make it a fun and an everlasting souvenir for you and your family/friends with a multiple 2cv car tour! All cars will stay together the whole time of course. It is a great option for fun photos from one car to the other. We will also make stops to take group photos or even switch cars if you want.
Looking for an awesome idea and a great surprise for the future bride? Well done, you found it 😉 We can tailor a tour for you on the theme you want. Emily in Paris? Sex & the City? Fashion? Five star hotels? Pick your theme and we’ll try our best to personalize your tour. It’s a great option to make this day memorable.
The City of Paris, an authentic 2cv car, what else do we need? YOU! Your smile, your wedding dress, your “it’s a girl/boy” sign, your proposal, whatever it is that brought you to Paris and you want to make it an everlasting souvenir. You can bring your own photographer or we can try to find one for you.